Pay-As-You-Go Rentals (PAYG) rentals are "Instant Book" rides that have a set start date, but no end date.
What you need to know about PAYG Rentals
- Once the ride is booked, a $1.00 authorization will be charged to the card on file to secure the rental for the date and time specified.
- PAYG Rentals have a set pick-up time, while the drop-off time is flexible.
- You may keep the rental as long as you need. You will be charged when you return the ride for the time elapsed since the start of the rental period.
- The total rental amount will be charged in accordance with the rental fees and the pricing schedule of the respective Ride.
- Make sure to arrive at the shop before the rental period starts. The charging begins at the pick-up time you set. Remember to discuss available drop-off times with a staff member.
You may cancel 48 hours before the rental begins without penalty. If you need to cancel within 48 hours of the start of the rental period, please contact us at [email protected] for more information.